Thursday, November 14, 2013

Christmas In A Girls World Scraps n Stuff Cafe mom designers only 2013 Blog Train

Hello friends!!!This is Scraps n Stuff-www.Cafemom.com designers only  1st ever Blog Train which will be departing on Nov 15th.Hop on board for the ride of a life time,there are many stops to be made,just click on the other designer links for some awesome kits.
Please,if you make anything,tags or layouts send them to me and i will display your work right here on my blog.I would love for someone to make a layout for me.
No Rated R tags will be posted on my blog.
So what are you waiting for,this trains about to depart.Choo,Chooo

Stops to be made↓....Enjoy!!

Heather’s Scraps N’ Stuff

 Sherena’s Sweet Treats

 AngelazCreationz

 REDHEADEDLADYBUGSCRAPS 

Below is the full kit of the one offered for this blog train as you can see it's full of some  awesome elements. 139 elements-8 frames-22 papers and girls if you love the mini kit above,your gonna really love this kit.



You can also purchase this kit in my stores.


My Stores







5 comments:

Jenny Forbis said...

Thank you :)

Linda said...

Goodness I wish I could afford to donate to get this beautiful kit. But I am on a limited income so I will be happy with the beautiful mini
Thank You

Priscilla Ashley said...

Thank you, Mersija! Great job on the kits!

R said...

Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this beautiful kit. Love the colours.